Tuesday, January 26, 2010

K2 & Fatty & Manual My Dads Going To Buy Me A K2 Fatty Pro Aggressive In-Line Skate. Are They Good?

My dads going to buy me a K2 Fatty Pro Aggressive In-Line Skate. Are they good? - k2 & fatty & manual

If you are new aggressive skating, they are for you. They have a really huge soul plates (the area within the soul of his foot to block) and learning the ground nice and easy. K2S skate boot also means that the soft tissues of plastic instead of the majority of skate shoe. This makes them lighter and more flexible.

K2S made skates for at least 10 years and of good quality. The skates do you have very good!

2 comments:

crackajak 401k said...

yes bro awsome acids are in the pre-skating with them now and Arnt wrong. When I arrived, I thought she was cubic Supreme Klunk, but formed a line and put them on my feet, with a couple of hours and seemed to TIMS in some major @ $ $ skates have! In addition to the routine is as sweet as Fugger. Hope that helps a brother a chance. aka K2 crackajak

David V said...

Bud, the shoes are buying. You did not pay for it. So be happy. And while you're shopping online, we wonder, if I go to a few. :-)

Post a Comment