Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chi Straightening System Does The Chi Straightening System Ruin Peoples Hair Alot Of The Time?

Does the chi straightening system ruin peoples hair alot of the time? - chi straightening system

I kind of fine hair ... Well, it's a bit thinner than hair, the average person. Still of the opinion that the chemical must be bad, would be to smooth out my hair .... But I'm busy every day with a chi straighten you wanted to know what would be the worst, and there is a chance that my hair is something fried or chemically straighten?

4 comments:

moshizzl... said...

OMG! No, no. Now, more than other councils have. I love my Chi. It's a miracle workers, I swear. It doens't ruin my hair. I had my hair chemically straightened .....

good day said...

I had my hair chemically straightened, but it was ten years ago, before I knew straigtening plates. I have a CHI and I love it now. I wouln't all chemical recovery considering, too, especially with the bright hair or a fine.

good day said...

I had my hair chemically straightened, but it was ten years ago, before I knew straigtening plates. I have a CHI and I love it now. I wouln't all chemical recovery considering, too, especially with the bright hair or a fine.

Hi said...

I love both of my chi. Any form of heat can damage the hair, so that the use of heat protection spray. With regard to chemical straightening Im not sure whether the damage to your hair, or worse, but I am sure that the chemical straightener has some consequences. You can ask your stylist to. Good luck:)

Post a Comment