Monday, January 25, 2010

Blog Body Rash Rash Body... Please Help?

Rash body... please help? - blog body rash

I started with a rash, I learned last night, which was used here Selsun Blue Link: I http://www.freesamplesdirect.com/blog/images/samples/selsun-blue-dandruff.jpg they have in my body through the the outbreak of the May Help Center. have to stay up to wash my body tomorrow, then worse and then I saw the rash. I do not know what to do with it. I do not know why I have this wave of allergies, stress or too many reasons that I receive.

ps thank you very much for your help ...

1 comment:

Cool like fire!!!! said...

Perhaps the skin is not like what you use. The emphasis is on the misery has and I can only recommend a physician to consult with a beautiful skin.
All the best.

Post a Comment