Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coleman Gas Grill Can I Use A Pot Or Pan On A Portable Grill? I Am Looking For A New Camping Grill And Am Not Sure What To Buy

Can I use a pot or pan on a portable grill? I am looking for a new camping grill and am not sure what to buy - coleman gas grill

I had a standard gas with a sidelong glance Coleman burners and a grill on the other. If you just broke, so I need to buy a new furnace and / or grill. If I buy a portable gas grill, without a tape recorder I am a pot, pan or coffee in it? Even if I one of those ... Is it safe to use, lava rocks or briquettes? Would that help distribute the heat? So far, the Go-Anywhere Grill Weber looks like something that might work, but I'm not sure about the above issues. Thank you very much!

3 comments:

timetrav... said...

The Weber Go-Anywhere Grill is great. Of course, you can create a pot and use it as an oven. What I like about Walker is the temperature are easily controlled. I use the model of propane, but the stones are very good with other models, and not those of propane, however.

J. Delm, said...

can be used, because they are built for them as well, ensuring such as iron, aluminum and Pyrex (glass bottles, cooking), they highlighted
Use fire insurance, electrical, or in the microwave.

J. Delm, said...

can be used, because they are built for them as well, ensuring such as iron, aluminum and Pyrex (glass bottles, cooking), they highlighted
Use fire insurance, electrical, or in the microwave.

Post a Comment